Friday, July 22, 2011

If I'm going to make this blog thing work

I am a creature of habit. I am a creature of organization.  I am a creature that wants to make this blog thing work, but I need to know what I'm going to blog about each day. So.... I need help & ideas.

I was thinking, if I had a "worksheet" that told me (in a cute bloggy way) what I am going to blog about each day, I could will make this work. 

Here are my ideas/1st draft:
Monday - Manic Monday (sooo original, right). This is the start of teh week & can be anything.
Tuesday - Tutorial Tuesday.  This is, obviously, tutorials.  This will probably be my favorite.
Wednesday - NO CLUE.  I have friends that have done Way Back Wednesday, which I love, but right now all my good old pics are on a broken computer. Ugh. 
Thursday - Thankful Thursday.  This is my day to say at least one thing I am thankful for. I think we all need this at least once per week.
Friday - Family Friday. This will be a recap and/or introduction to what the family has or will do.

Please provide ideas, this is just a draft. I especially need something for Wednesday. 

1 comment:

  1. there are plenty of themed days out there in blog world. i've heard of 'what i'm loving wednesday'. i recently did one. your list looks great!

    ReplyDelete