Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Manic Monday (yes, I need to come up with a new title)

So for my 1st (and possibly last) Manic Monday post:

This week Chris and Mark, our best friend, decide to do "manly work" a.k.a wood cutting.  To test their skills, I had them cut a heart out of the last piece of wood.  Weak, I know, but it was all I could think of on the spot.  So, they did (and it came out pretty good, yes, I admit, I was impressed).  And, like any good piece of art, it needed spray paint.  And assuming that it would eventually go into Kait's room (and seeing the final cut out version) I painted it purple. 

Yesterday, I noticed the spray paint outline on our gravel driveway.  Love it.
"We may think we are doing the right thing, but the LORD always knows what is in our hearts."
Proverbs 21:2 (CEV)

No comments:

Post a Comment